Wednesday, October 23, 2013

When You Wake with the Grumpies...

Do you ever wake and feel great, happy, hopeful, ready for the day?  That is always a wonderful thing.  But, have you ever awoken with the 'grumpies'?  I have and...today was one of them.

I slept well and actually felt good when I woke up.  But, then, something that happened to me last evening came to mind and....my day was changed.

Thankfully, prayer is also a changer.   It helps me to remember truth and to heal from situations and circumstances that are hurtful.  It also helps to calm my soul when it's troubled and turn to the Source of the only one who can truly heal me.  So....I'm going to go do that now.  Prayer and scripture study are always the things that bless me when I'm down and help me refocus my attentions and energies on things that I can change in myself and ways that I can forgive others' who have intentionally or unintentionally hurt me.  I recommend this to you all as well.  :)

We're spiritual beings having a mortal experience and...sometimes, maybe even often, that mortal experience has challenges beyond our own abilities to cope or understand.  We NEED the wisdom of One much greater than we - to help us navigate these, sometimes, rough waters.



1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed reading this one but today it was the perfect moment to read these words.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.